Instagramming has changed the way it used to be. Before, we were just using different kinds of filters to make our Instagram pictures look good. But now, you have to be choosy on your subject and give so much attention to editing to make your photos fit on this so-called Instagram feed.
How to pick an Instagram theme?
1. Get inspiration from other feeds.
2. Think of a subject that you would like to post, it can be food, travel, clothing, gadget, etc.
3. Pick a color that will stand out in your feed.
4. Choose one or two VSCO filters only and stick with it.
5. When editing on VSCO, use the same amount of brightness, contrast, warmth, saturation, etc. on all your photos.
6. Get the best camera to capture sharp photos and the best cellphone for faster editing.
In a short explanation, an Instagram feed is having a theme with the use of the same filter on your Instagram profile so that it will look better. But before you start posting your first photo for them, here are the cool Instagram feeds that you can choose by visualizing if you can maintain this kind of feed or not.
Instagram feed, theme, aesthetics or whatever you called this such thing, this is really important for every Instagrammers like you. Just follow one of these ideas to create a beautiful Instagram feed with the use of free filters available on VSCO.
Best VSCO Filters (Part 1)
2. Black and Gold
3. Black and White
For more black and white theme ideas: 35 VSCO Filters for Black and White Instagram Feed
4. Blue Sea
5. Blue and White
6. Bohemian Tropical
7. Cold Blue
9. Cotton Candy
10. Dark Brown